Script to change password and options

Joe Kexel vnclist@kexel.net
Tue Oct 14 14:53:00 2003

Export the registry keys and delete the ones that you do not want. Then
use regedit to install the keys from a batch file. An important note to
the registry. Make the first entry [REGEDIT4] and not the default for
2000/XP entry or the 9X boxes will reject it.

Hopefully you are running a script located on the server and the user has
enough rights, so you can put an entry to run the batch file. Else you
just email the .reg file and have the user, if he has enough rights,
install it.

Or you just remote to all the machines and run it. Ouch! I don't like that
one, but it beats running to all the machines.